Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Must have Customer Service experience!!!
The Customer Service Representative is a vital part of the customer experience team, ensuring an effortless experience for our customers by being the main point of communication during the project life cycle. This person will perform a wide variety of administrative and communication duties including but not limited to coordinating with customers and colleagues to drive project completion in a timely manner producing a 5-Star experience for every customer interaction.
The ideal candidate will be conversationally articulate and computer literate with previous customer service experience. They will be a team player who is also comfortable taking charge of operational flow and advocating for the customer. They will be polished, professional and have strong organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Competitive hourly rates!
- Excellent benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, H.S.A., Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Maintain customer communication through Zendesk ticketing system
- Navigate ticketing system and record accurate notes
- Proactively communicate to customers to provide project status updates (scheduling updates, project timelines, scope changes, etc.)
- Problem solve to push jobs forward in a timely manner
- Generate goodwill for the company in the form of 5-star reviews and referrals.
- Manage pipeline of customers in a variety of work queues (pre-site, overlay and NEM)
- Answer incoming calls and field questions from customers
- Advocate for the customer and engage with the appropriate staff to ensure project is meeting SLAs and timelines
- Advocate for the company and use knowledge and sincerity to overcome customer frustrations around construction challenges
- Utilize conflict management skills and escalate issues as needed
- Display an approachable confidence while talking to customers and assisting them throughout their project.
- Perform other duties and tasks as needed
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, time management and follow-up skills required
- Ability to quickly develop positive rapport with customers via phone and email
- High level of organization with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office – Word and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment maintaining a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Solution-minded, always looking for ways to improve efficiency, communication, and the customer experience
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Experience working in the construction industry a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs a plus
- High school diploma required
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...