Compensation: $109,580.00 - $179,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Robert Half Technology has partnered with a growing firm in the Mortgage Companies industry to find an experienced Business Analyst to join their dynamic, innovative team. Do you find it easy to understand customer needs and address those needs through a clear plan of action? Successful candidates are ambitious individuals with terrific social, technical, and communicative skills. The long-term temporary Business Analyst will work in the San Diego, California area.
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements, collaborating with development and QA teams
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Produce comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Collaborate with designers to establish appropriate wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Invent and analyze product specification to meet business goal, working closely with development teamJob Requirements:
- Comprehensive knowledge of JIRA - Command of Agile project management - Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs - Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications - Past experience with usability and application performance considerations
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: analyst, analyze, business, business analyst, examiner, financial analyst, guidance, inspect, refinement, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...