Our client, a large Biotech company specializing in women's health is looking to hire Machine Operators ASAP!
Shift/Hours: Sunday- Thursday, 10PM-6AM with a 30 minute lunch break
Role is 6 months with potential for extension
Location: San Diego, CA
- Setup, calibrate, and operate reagent filling/production equipment according to SOPs and work instructions
- Perform in-process verification checks for fill weight, removal torque, and label placement
- Perform inspections of labeled reagents for defects
- Maintain detailed and accurate device history records
- Maintain an accurate and complete training record
- Perform routine cleaning of laboratory and laboratory equipment
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding quality and efficiency standards
- Perform timely and accurate ERP transactions
- Operate basic lab equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- Basic knowledge of hand tools such as pliers. screwdrivers, wrenches
- Working Knowledge of ERP application preferred
- Ability to follow written procedures to maintain cGMP compliance and ISO 13485 certification
- Ability to read and follow assembly drawings and procedures
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of the company
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbally
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
Basic understanding of recordkeeping and mathematics.
Basic knowledge of cGMP's.
Basic computer knowledge.
Please submit your resume to this posting and the Recruiter will be in touch with you to set up time to speak.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...