• 5-7 years of experience as an Electrical Design Engineer working with infrastructure and/or building systems
• REVIT experience preferred.
• Recent experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing electrical systems for facilities/buildings.
• Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering preferred
• Engineering In Training preferred
• LEED Certification/RCDD preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience in maintaining strong client relationships are required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people through oral presentations and written communications.
• Ability to motivate multiple-discipline project teams in meeting client's needs in a timely manner and meeting budget objectives.
• Experienced at using a computer, preferably knowledgeable with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
What we offer you:
• Highly Competitive Pay that includes a Simple IRA
• Excellent Full Benefit Package: We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time
off and provide for your financial future.
• A highly sought after work environment which fosters creativity and allows for employee flexibility.
• A commitment to Teamwork, Innovation, and Employee Satisfaction
Job Type: Full-time
• Electrical Design Engineer: 5-7 years
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...