At Niagara, we re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
International Sales Manager - China
The International Sales Manager is responsible for growing sales and managing the supply chain within China, (and surrounding countries), managing internal customers and facilitating communication between all relevant parties. The position will work closely with the Niagara U.S. teams to support sales strategies and tactics to increase retention and growth of customers.
Achieve/exceed sales goals with a specific set of accounts (cases and revenue). Develop and execute annual customer sales plans and achieve all key performance metrics.
- Achieve x%* case and x%* revenue growth. (*upon mutual agreement)
- Achieve x%* private label penetration.
- Attend quarterly business review meetings with all customers managed and specific Sales Development Manager
- National key chains (7 & i HD, AEON, etc), CVS (7-Eleven, Family Mart, Mini Stop), and other local SM/CVS as well as key distributors.
- Identify opportunities and develop annual causal marketing, cross-promotional, and other annual program strategies.
- Achieve item expansion goals (i.e. additional bottle sizes)
- Develop merchandising optimization process and achieve annual goals.
- Achieve specific account business expansion goals.
Relationship development and retention of 100% account responsibilities.
- Attend all store openings, large-scale charity events, and other relevant customer events.
- Develop close relationships with customers
Drive broker accountability, manage VP level corporate broker relationships, and manage development of account specific accountability plan.
- Attend annual planning meeting to develop specific performance metrics.
- Facilitate plant tours with account level broker VP s and team.
Manage pricing approval, margin protection, and SKU proliferation.
- Manage accounts within corporate pricing parameters.
- Work closely with Sales Development Managers on all bid/pricing negotiations.
- Approve all new item requests and manage book of business consistent with corporate goals.
Manage month-to-month sales team forecasting process and work with entire sales team on achieving goals.
- Conduct quarterly review of model performance
- Communicate divisional opportunities with regional Directors.
- Work with internal stakeholders on optimizing process.
Create execution strategy and achieve annual cost control metrics and supply chain improvement.
- Manage annual T&E budgets and expense reports.
- Identify day-to-day operational opportunities (customer or Niagara) and develop strategy to ensure working with customers in most cost efficient manner.
- Examples: fine mitigation, understanding of customer specific supply chain performance metrics, vendor managed inventory opportunities
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Work Experience/KSA s
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Word and Access, Advanced Excel and Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge and experience in retail grocery marketplace / consumer packaged goods
- Sales Experience
- Problem Solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Planning/Organizing - uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Detail oriented and accurate - minimizes mistakes, follows every step in a process and follows through with all tasks
- Oral Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; demonstrates presentation skills.
- Team Work - balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to building a positive team spirit; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Written Communication - writes clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Change Management - communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
- Leadership - inspires and motivates others to perform well; influences actions and opinions of others; Displays passion and optimism.
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management/Marketing/Finance or other related field or equivalent experience
- Preferred: None,
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a r sum into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's r sum will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit r sum to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit r sum into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, leader, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, territory manager