Senior React Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kforce has a client seeks a Front-end Developer to elegantly implement UI designs and features.The front end is built on React with minimal Redux and a Node backend. The client is a heavy user of mapping technologies, including leaflet and, on the backend, some knowledge ofPostgres/Redis/Kubernetes is desired to allow graceful working with development systems. Responsibilities:
- Work with the manager of software engineering and UI Designer to implement new interfaces and maintain existing interfaces.
- Build and maintain reusable React components.
- Build and maintain systems up to the API endpoints in Node; The individual will have the opportunity to go as deep into the back-end of the systems as desired
- Work with Jira to keep the team knowledgeable of where tasks are
- UI testing experience
- Experience implementing designs from a UI Designer is important
- Some experience with Postgres is a plus
- Experience working with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience working with third-party SDKs and Web Services
- Excellent communication skills - spoken word, written word, grammar, and spelling
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Customer service - internal and external is key
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Loading some great jobs for you...