Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , California. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comPhysician Assistant - Primary/Specialty Care
Shift: Full Time
Location: Vacaville, CA
The Physician Assistant (PA) Specialty & Primary Care is required to function as a member of the multidisciplinary medical management team. The Physician Assistant is a health care professional with advanced education and training in the care of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations. The PA works under the direction of a licensed physician. The Physician Assistant is also directed by standardized protocols and procedures and in collaboration with the supervising physician.
1. Education: Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program approved by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
2. Licensure/Credentials: Current Physician Assistant licensure by the State of California Physician Assistant Examining Committee. AHA or equivalent CPR required.
3. Experience: Experience as a Physician Assistant practicing in a related field.
4. Skills: Demonstrates ability to evaluate patient s physical and emotional status. Demonstrates ability to provide patient care based on age-related needs. Demonstrates current knowledge and skill in providing appropriate care for patients in the following age groups: adult, adolescent, pediatric and geriatric. Ability to use computer, MS Word, Outlook, telephone. Knowledge of Cerner preferred.
5. Interpersonal Skills: set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at facility. Principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence.
6. Physical Effort: Moderate. Standing, periods of sitting, bending, computer keyboarding, lifting not greater than 50lbs.
7. Hours of Work: Variable
8. Other: Maintains a current DEA license for schedule II drugs. Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
Lacey Gifford | President | Continuum Medical Staffing and Continuum Physician Recruiting | Ph: [Click Here to Apply]
| Fax: 1-[Click Here to Apply]
|Email: [Click Here to Apply]
| Continuum Medical Staffing and Physician Recruiting
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family medicine physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, practice physician, practitioner, provider