Drywall and Texture Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Bill Howe Family of Companies is a San Diego-based family-owned and operated plumbing, heating and air conditioning, restoration and flood services company. Since its inception in 1980, Bill Howe Plumbing, Inc. strived to be San Diego's most reliable plumbing company. Through high quality work and competitive pricing, Bill Howe Plumbing not only became a company of success stories, but also grew into one of San Diego's largest commercial and residential property services companies.
Bill Howe is currently hiring for a Drywall and Texture Technician.
- Drywall and texture matching
- Skills in other trades are a plus
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Report directly to Project Manager
- 3-5 Years previous work experience in construction required
- Experience in other trades a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual is a preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
- While performing duties of the job the employee may work aloft, climb, bend, pull, reach overhead, stand/walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Travel to a variety of work-sites every day.
- May work in varying temperatures; both inside and outside, including inclement weather, heat, humidity, cold, and dampness.
- May work in areas with exposure to moderate/high noise levels.
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles including dust.
- May be required to work in confined spaces or from high heights.
Bill Howe Plumbing, Heating & Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 245-5469.
Loading some great jobs for you...