Industry: Information Technology - Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Type: Full Time
Primarily responsible for monitoring product quality during the manufacturing process, through on-line observation and documentation. Communicates with Production, reference quality/GMP issues during the process, and follows-up with written recommendations as needed. Randomly checks finished product, including analytical tests and documents. Monitors the quality of incoming raw material.
1. Checks metal detectors on an hourly or as required by specific customers.
2. Performs Pre-Op Quality checks at the start-up of each production process.
3. Conducts swab tests for allergen needs and other icing, packaging equipment and product contact surface areas.
4. Checks incoming materials. Reports any deviation on an MDR.
5. Records data obtained from a random sampling from each product's depositing, baking, icing, and wrapping line.
6. Performs GMP checks, reports deviations, and provides written documentation on the issues.
7. Conducts moisture, Aw and any other required analytical tests on finished product.
8. Be cognizant of HACCP and reports areas of concern.
9. Checks product SCS# and UPC# on an hourly basis.
10. Check temperatures of raw ingredients and finished goods storage areas.
11. Assist in answering product quality questions during the production process.
12. Assures new/revised S.O.P.s are out in production.
13. Assist as necessary in monitoring new products runs in the plant.
14. Monitor testing as needed, of raw ingredients introduced in the plant or in trial stages.