Security Vulnerability Delivery Senior Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
• 1+ years of programming experience in any of the following: C++, .Net, Java
• 1+ years of experience (or appropriate relevant coursework) with security design, implementation, or assessment. Security firm internships can substitute for the equivalent experience.
• Understanding of at least three of the following: security advanced security areas: cryptography, fuzzing, hardware security, kernel hacking, and reverse engineering
• Must have demonstrable experience participating in small teams
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or above Preferred Qualifications
• Proven experience with vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure
• Academic or professional consulting experience and background
• History of contributing to open source projects or attending relevant professional conferences
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialty Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Deja vu Security
Deja vu Security is a trusted provider of secure development and security advisory services to some of the world’s largest companies. We focus on helping clients build secure solutions. We work with our customers to rationalize the competing needs of your business and security and provide a full-range of security services. Seattle-based Deja vu Security was founded by a group of information security veterans with leadership experience at Microsoft, Amazon, and HP. Deja vu Security is a recognized industry leader in embedded device security, security fuzz testing, application security, and penetration testing. Customers engaging with Deja vu Security get a partner committed to help them realize their business goals. Join them and get the assurance that comes from working with a technically capable and innovative team of professionals who are leaders in their field. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Loading some great jobs for you...